How do I change my billing address?

Our credit department must make any updates to the billing address you have on file. Submit a billing address change request or contact Customer Relations for further assistance. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the request to be processed. If you require immediate assistance, please contact your account manager.

Not Finding what you need?

Customer Relations  can assist with recent orders, including status, cancellations, edits, updates and returns.

Email Customer Relations Reply within 24 hours

866.782.4239 Mon-Fri 7am-9pm CT

We're here to help.

Get in touch with CDW Support via phone, chat or email.

Contact Us

Site Feedback: Send Us an Email