CDW Managed Print Services (MPS)
From the initial assessment to ongoing management of your environment, CDW’s number one objective is to ensure your organization experiences the cost savings and productivity gains a managed print service program can provide.
Did You Know?
Organizations can spend up to 3% of annual revenues on print.
Managing your printers and supplies can reduce your overall printing costs up to 20% to 30%.
The ratio of employees to printers is an average office is 4:1, but the optimal ratio is 10:1.
40% of IT help desk calls are printer related.
What You Get with CDW Managed Print Services
We Give You Choice
Choose from a set of managed services for device maintenance, supplies management, and remote management and diagnostic services.
We Give You Software and Support
CDW MPS programs are built on cutting-edge printer fleet management software and are backed by exceptional delivery and support teams.
We Meet Your Needs
Whether your fleet is all HP, Xerox, Brother, or you have devices from multiple manufacturers, our solutions can support the unique printing needs of your organization.
CDW's Partner-Based Comprehensive MPS
CDW MPS enable you to choose from a set of managed services for device maintenance, supplies management, and remote management and diagnostic services.
Our service solutions include:
- Account delivery management: We provide a dedicated team of MPS specialists who will assist you with all your print needs
- Support of devices: We manage as-is fleets as well as new hardware
- Consumables management: Get Automatic Toner Replenishment (ATR) for just-in-time supplies (ink/toner). We utilize remote monitoring software reporting current status levels of supplies
- Remote services: We provide remote audits and monitoring
- Cost reduction: Optimize your fleet placement, uptime and utilization
- Strategic business reviews: We provide a review of your devices that may be problematic, and then make recommendations to save time and money while eliminating print fleet worries
- Cutting-edge print fleet management tools: CDW tools allow us to give educated business recommendations and decisions enabling fleet optimization
- Software and mobile solutions: We implement customer software solutions and optimize mobile solutions
CDW’s Strategic Approach to Managed Print Services
We will provide a detailed assessment of your current environment, including the number of devices, different makes and models, and the types of devices running.
This phase includes printer management software deployment, consumables alerts and establishing procedures for requesting supplies/service.
You will be able to automate your print management, including supplies tracking and ordering, trouble shooting and repair, and usage monitoring.