- NetDirector 16-Port 1U Rack-Mount Console KVM Switch with 17-in. LCD controls up to 16 computers with a single KVM switch with integrated console
- A smart solution for secure and centralized server control that saves rack space and money
- 17” LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
- Easy switching between all 16 ports
- Multi-level password security for an administrator and up to 4 local users
- Rack Mount KVM Switch/ Rack Mount Console
- Tripp Lite 1-year Warranty
Tripp Lite's 16-port console KVM switch with 17" LCD is the optimal solution for controlling multiple computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor. This single unit combines a 16 port KVM switch, keyboard, 17" LCD monitor and touchpad; all in a mere 1U of rack space. Stores neatly in the rack, pulls out when needed. Control up to 512 computers from this single console by daisy-chaining additional B022-016 or B022-U16 16 port KVM switches. Easily switch ports using the On-Console push buttons, On Screen Display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Control PS/2 or USB computers/servers using P774-Series (PS/2) and P776-Series (USB) KVM cable kits. Includes an extra HD15 and (2) PS/2 ports on the rear of the unit, which allows for connection of a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit or an external console. Compatible with all major operating systems except Mac and Sun. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.