- Supports virtual media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps
- Allows a maximum distance of 100ft from KVM to computer/server via Shielded Cat5e/6 cable
- Package includes a 5-ft. Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable
- Plug and Play no software or power supply required
- TAA Compliant for GSA
- Tripp Lite 3-year Warranty
The Tripp Lite NetCommander USB Server Interface Unit (SIU) with Virtual Media support connects to the HD15 port and USB ports on a computer/server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Shielded Cat5e/6 patch cable can then be used to connect the server to the switch ports on a Tripp Lite NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM switch. A 1.52 m (5-ft.) Cat5e Shielded patch cable is included with the product. Supports Virtual Media, with data transfer rates up to 12Mbps.