- Designed for 40/100-Gig Ethernet applications...OM3 Rated
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Max 40/100Gb distance of 300 meters at850nm
- Low-Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Aqua jacket
- Fiber Patch Cable / Multimode Cable / Duplex Cable / LC to LC Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
OM4 Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) "aqua" cable uses with 40/100 Gb Ethernet applications. This technology, 50/125 um, LC/LC fiber optic cable provides three times the bandwidth over conventional 62.5 um multimode fiber, with performance rivaling that of singlemode cable, at a much reduced cost. LOMMF cable allows 40/100 Gb serial transmission over extended distances in the 850 nm wavelength window, where low-cost Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs) enable a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution. LOMMF is ideally suited for LANs, SANs, and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers.