- Wall-mount cabinet secures and organizes 10U of 19in rack equipment up to 20.5in deep in locations w limited floor space
- Clear acrylic window allows you to monitor equipment w/o unlocking door and has a maximum load of 200 lb
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Locking Steel Cabinet protects against theft and ships fully assembled for quick installation
- server rack/ network cabinet/ wall-mount rack/ wall rack enclosure/ network rack
- 5-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SRW10USG SmartRack 10U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network closets and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds. The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment readouts without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation. The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the doors and side panels lock. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely through the rack to keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet. The SRW10USG comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to house equipment up to 20.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.