- 3.3ft bidirectional USB C to DisplayPort 1.4 cable (USB-C laptop to monitor) or DP 1.4 to USB-C cable (DP host to USB-C display)
- Supports 8K 60Hz/4K 120Hz/HBR3/DisplayHDR/HDR/DSC/HDCP 2.2 and 1.4/1080p
- Works w/ Dell XPS Precision Latitude/Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon/Extreme/Surface Laptop 3 Surface Pro/TB3 MacBook Pro Air/HP EliteBook Spectre ZBook
- Compatible w/ DP and USB Type-C (DP Alt Mode)/Thunderbolt 3
- Integrated DP/USB C video adapter cable w/driverless setup/latching DP connector
Unparalleled Performance Supporting four times the resolution of 4K, this 8K DP 1.4 adapter cable delivers the stunning quality of UHD at resolutions up to 7680×4320, and also features HBR3 functionality, providing a bandwidth of up to 32.4Gbps. The video cable is backward compatible with 4K and 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other work environments, while future-proofing for 8K implementation. Easy and Clutter-Free Installation At 3.3 ft. (1 m) in length, this adapter cable delivers a direct connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling, ensuring a tidy, professional installation. For shorter installations, we also offer a 6.6 ft. (2 m) USB-C to DP cable, enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs. Bidirectional Support Use this USB-C to DisplayPort adapter cable to output 8K video and audio to a DP display from the USB Type-C (or Thunderbolt 3) port on your laptop or mobile device. With bidirectional capabilities, this cable can also connect your DisplayPort-enabled devices to a display featuring USB-C input. For added convenience, the cable supports both Mac and Windows operating systems. CDP2DP141MBD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note: Your USB 3.1 Type-C device must support DP Alt Mode to work with this cable.