- Support and guidance from CDW
Microsoft is the choice for today’s digital workforce. Through CDW nonprofits* can get the same purchasing advantages that commercial organizations do to access the latest,most essential Microsoft offerings — and all the services,and simplicity that come with them with support from CDW.
Included in your Power Automate per user plan from CDW Basic subscription are these valuable services at no additional cost
- 24x7x365 US-based administrator support for reactive break/fix,service issues and help and how-to
- Microsoft tenant and subscription provisioning
- Billing from CDW using CDW credit terms and PO and credit card options
- Flexible monthly or annual billing options
- Ability to decrease license counts or downgrade plans (monthly payments only)
Create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services to get notifications,synchronize files,collect data,and more.
*Microsoft provides donated and discounted services to eligible nonprofits with 501(c)(3) status. Eligible customers must be validated by Microsoft prior to purchasing nonprofit offers.