- The Jabra Evolve 40 UC stereo headset is versatile with both music and conference modes
- Busy indicator light notifies other to prevent distractions
- Connects to devices with either a USB cable or 3.5 mm jack
- Use with all major online voice call services
- Jabra 2-year limited warranty
Listen to music and calls distraction-free with the Jabra Evolve 40 Stereo/Mono. A busy indicator light automatically turns on when you’re on a call. Alternatively, you can manually turn the light on when busy to let other people know you are unavailable. Connect the Jabra Evolve 40UC stereo headset to PC and Mac computers, smartphones and tablets using either a USB connection or 3.5 mm jack. This Jabra USB headset is compatible with all major online voice call services, including Microsoft Skype for Business, Avaya and Cisco, to seamlessly integrate into established workflows. Specially designed passive noise canceling ear cushions eliminate distracting high-frequency noises, including human voices. A wideband audible frequency range features both a music mode with 20 Hz to 20 kHz and conference mode with 150 Hz to 7 kHz speaker bandwidth. An inline call control unit makes it easy for users to handle calls. The boom arm discreetly slots into the headset for use as headphones when not on a call. Professionally manage calls from any device with the Jabra Evolve 40 UC stereo headset.