- The Cisco unified communications manager basic is fitting for video calling,conference calls and other applications
- Instant Message feature for realtime communications with team members
- Device Last Seen report for identifying inactive devices on the platform
- Unified messaging consolidates all messaging services for easy accessibility
- IP telephony for quality video calls between teams
Simplify your business voice, messaging and video communications with this Cisco® Unified Communications Manager (CallManager). The Instant Message feature allows transparent communication with a team in real-time. This Cisco unified communications manager basic supports high-definition video for quality video calls. The Presence feature of this unit provides a service for the Mobile Communicator and other mobile clients, boosting user productivity. With the Device Last Seen report feature, the CUCM version 12 makes it easy to identify and remove inactive devices to free up resources. The CUCM version 12 offers unified messaging in a single interface for easy accessibility using any device. It provides authentication and encryption protocols to secure data and communications.