- Outlet 15ft cord surge protector perfect for your home or office workstation
- 790 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes
- Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control
- Diagnostic LED confirms protection status at a glance
- Power Strip / Power Distribution Strip / Surge Suppressor / Surge strip
- $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance and Lifetime Warranty
Perfect for your home or office workstation, the TLP615 Protect It! 6-Outlet Surge Protector features a surge suppression rating of 790 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes. The TLP615 includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression, as well as technology that filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise, preventing interference from disrupting your electronics and inflicting damage or data loss. Your computer and peripherals plug into six NEMA 5-15R outlets, including one designed to accept bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. Integrated 15-amp circuit breaker protects all outlets against dangerous overloads. Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. Green LED indicates protection status. The 15-foot AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug allows the TLP615 to reach distant outlets, giving you flexibility in placing the power strip. Keyhole slots incorporated into the bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options for the light gray plastic housing.