Epson, a worldwide leader in imaging technologies, delivers cutting-edge, reliable and cost-effective solutions for every environment.
Epson printing solutions offer Performance Beyond Laser™ with PrecisionCore® technology that delivers professional quality at fast color print speeds. Increase work time and spend less time replacing supplies, thanks to Epson printers' large paper capacity and high ink yield.
Epson's projectors and displays bring outstanding, reliable image quality to any environment in order to enhance communication, inspire collaboration and offer a low total cost of ownership. Check out this limited time offer for PowerLite® L Series projectors.
Epson offers a versatile line of document scanning solutions to meet every business need. Get premium performance and dependability at great value, with TWAIN and ISIS® drivers compatible with your software, a three year limited warranty with Advance Exchange and free business day replacement.
*Program Terms and Conditions:
- Promo valid for ST-2000, ST-3000, & ST-4000 printers through authorized Epson resellers only from 4/1/19 to 9/30/19. Product must be registered before 10/31/19.
- Limit 8 additional bottles of 502 inks per printer. Max 8 claims per printer. Each claim cannot contain multiple bottles of the same color.
- Based on avg monthly document print volumes of about 200 pgs for ST-2000 & 400 pgs for ST-3000 & ST-4000.
- Promo applies to ink only. Printer covered by Epson 1-year ltd warranty of 12 months or 30,000 (ST-2000) or 50,000 (ST-3000, ST-4000) plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For promo participation and additional 12-month extended service plan (total of 24 months or 30,000 (ST-2000) or 50,000 (ST-3000, ST-4000) plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), you must register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles. See Limited Warranty for details.
- Must submit ink receipts as proof of purchase to claim additional ink bottles, dated no later than 2 years after printer purchase date or 9/30/21, whichever comes first.
- Must submit a Usage History Sheet showing serial number and pages printed with each claim request.